Course Title: TM1 Excel Beautification - Active Forms
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Objective: This class is intended for individuals responsible for developing and maintaining TM1 Active Forms in MS Excel and TM1Web that will scale to an enterprise. The emphasis is on dynamic reports rather than static reports. This takes advantage of the functionality brought by Active Forms, namely the ability to dynamically update the rows of a report based on criteria that is relevant to you. An example is to be able to generate in real time a report that shows the top ten stores or products for a determined period.
This course covers the following areas:
- What are Active Forms and how do they work
- Creating a simple Active Form
- The TM1RPTROW and other elements of an Active Form
- Dynamic Reporting
- Using MDX
- Formatting and Conditional Formatting
- Excel Charts and in cell bar charts
- Delivery Method: Group – Live, Instructor led
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: TM1 Developer – Fundamentals class or equivalent experience.
Advanced Preparation: None required
To register for this course please fill in our registration form at Cubewise University.
Back to Cubewise University.