Our conferences helps you learn more about TM1 and its future. You willl get to see how other organisations are mastering TM1 for their businesses, meet and network with others who work with TM1 every day and be inspired on how to do more with TM1.
Tuesday 15th August – Thursday 17th August
Our incredibly popular TM1 User Conference for Australia will be back in 2017 held in Sydney and it will be our biggest venue and best conference ever. The conference will cover 3 days of real-world TM1 information.
3 days of juicy TM1 content will be split like the following:
Day 1 – Focus Group Day
Day 2 – Conference in a Day
Day 3 – Deep Dives
We are working on our agenda for the conference and are confident that when it is available, it will be amazing! So expect further announcements from us. Here are some highlights you can look forward to:
– Learning more about Planning Analytics (Future of TM1)
– The incredibly popular customer vignettes will be back
– Lots of business case studies told by customers
– IBM speakers, guaranteed
East and West, North America
Sep 19, 2017 – New York City
Sep 21, 2017 – Los Angeles
For the first time ever, the Cubewise TM1 User Conference comes to North America!
These regional one-day events will cover a lot of TM1 ground, including:
– A keynote by Cubewise CTO and the inventor of TM1, Manny Perez
– Insights into TM1’s “secret sauce”, the Functional Database Model
– IBM Roadmap: The future of TM1 and Planning Analytics
– Proven techniques for rapid TM1 development
– How to build modern web and mobile front-ends for your TM1 models
– Implementing an optimal TM1 management system
– Best practices for driver-based Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
– A great opportunity to network with your regional TM1 peers
Our two day TM1 User Conference will be back in London for 2018.